Martes, Setyembre 20, 2016

W - Korean Drama

The latest Korean Drama that I finished was "W" under MBC (Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation). This was. I think, my first time watching drama series under MBC, because as far as I remember the series' thatI watched before was from KBS2, SBS and tVN.

W was great series starring Lee Jon-sook and Han Hyo-joo. The series was about the two worlds which is the real world and the cartoon world. Kang Cheol played by Lee Jon-sook was the main character on the webtoon that Oh Yoon-joo played by Han Hyo-joo reads. The father of Oh Yoon-joo's father went missing while writing the last chapter of the webtoon. While Oh Yoon-joo was searching for his father in the room, she was drag inside the webtoon where she meets Kang Cheol. And from that day the story of Kang Cheol and Oh yong-joo started.



What I like about this series were the characters and the editing. The editing was cool and the characters look good with each other. I also like the fact that this is not just a love story but also it has a suspense side.

Nakakaadik ang bawat eksena ng palabas na ito. hindi ko maipaliwanag pero may something sa palabas na ito na naging dahilan para abangan ko bawat linggo at tapusin hanggang dulo. Gustong gusto ko talaga si Lee Jon-sook. Gusto kong gumaganap siya bilang unordinary people like sa "I hear your voice".

Maging ang mga kakilala ko ay nagsimula ng panoorin at naunang pang tapusin kaysa sa akin ang palabas na ito. Nagpopost sila about sa kanilang pagkagusto sa palabas na ito. I'm looking forward for more korean dramas.

AJA!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento